IT Sourcing Europe announces the launch of the Norwegian IT Outsourcing (ITO) and In-House Software Development Survey being conducted in the frames of the 2d Annual Pan-European ITO research 2011. Norway is the last country in IT Sourcing Europe’s 2011 research agenda. The survey aims to explore:
- current demand for IT outsourcing services across Norway’s industries
- current level of adoption of the outsourced development / IT across Norway’s industries
- key trends and challenges facing Norwegian outsourcing and in-house development companies
- most effective problem solving techniques / best practices used
- how actual annual incurred costs compare to the expected (contracted) ones
- circumstances in which companies will consider outsourcing their web/software solutions and/or IT function(s) in the future etc
Each survey participant will be able to see most of the survey results right after participation (without providing any contact information) and will receive 2 thank you gifts: a complimentary copy of the 2011 Central and Eastern European IT Outsourcing Landscape Review and the present survey results compiled into a comprehensive Norwegian IT Outsourcing Intelligence Report 2011 (to be received last week of November 2011).